Saturday, July 22, 2006

That special feeling


There's a very special feeling that only people who have done something like a long distance walk get. When you have tramped, day after day, from one side of the country to the other, and THEN.........THEN you see that glittering expanse ahead - well, I really can't put it into words how that makes you feel! Maybe this picture will convey it somehow?
Of course, for every up, ther's a down - natural really. You DO feel quite depressed when it hits you that the sojourn is over :-(
The best way to combat this, I always find, is to plan the next one! One persons view of how all this feels is at; http://members.ozemail.com.au/~kconnell/
I have written several diaries myself on some of the LDP's (long distance paths) I have done, and intend to put them on here.........WHEN I get time!!! LOL
(NB - diaries are NOW on Blogger at;

No comments: